The Emirates story started in 1985 when they launched operations with just two aircraft. Today, they fly the world’s biggest fleets of Airbus A380s and Boeing 777s, offering their customers the comforts of the latest and most efficient wide-body aircraft in the skies.
They inspire travelers around the world with their growing network of worldwide destinations, industry leading inflight entertainment, regionally inspired cuisine, and world-class service.
Emirates continues to play an active role in public international aviation policy debates that have a key impact on the aviation industry.
They are confident that their position on competition, liberalization, and government financial intervention in aviation is strongly in the interest of consumers.
At the heart of their business model is a commitment to true international competition and open skies. They believe that an open global economy is vital to free and fair trade, economic growth, and fuller employment.
- Check Out the Special Offers Section for Great Deals! (Ends 6/30/2016)
- Huge Savings in the Featured Fares Section! (Ends 6/30/2016)
- Fly to 34 Destinations Across Europe (Ends 6/30/2016)
- Fly Emirates to 7 Destinations in Australia and New Zealand (Ends 6/30/2016)
- Travel with Emirates from 80 US Airports to 120 Destinations Worldwide (Ends 6/30/2016)
- Save money. Travel to Africa in luxury with Emirates. Book now. (Ends 6/30/2016)